Interlude | Monsoon Magic in Satpura
Interlude – A chance to get away from it all, just for a little bit…Get away from the crowds; get away from the usual; get away from the rut of everyday life. Interlude is where you let-go of all the stress and just breathe the open air. Be a part of our Friendship Day Trip to a nearby Forest Retreat and celebrate your relationship with Mother Nature. Join Junoon Adventure for a short weekend getaway to Madhai, a striking oasis of tranquility set amidst the lush green fringes of Satpura’s forests. Safe, scenic and serene – just the retreat you need to experience positivity and refreshment. Join Now!
Interlude – Monsoon Magic in Satpura
Date: 5th Aug (Evening) to 7th Aug (Afternoon)
Friendship Day Weekend
Meet-up point: Madhai Riverside Lodge, Village Sarangpur, Hoshangabad.
Limited to 33 Participants
INTERLUDE - FRIENDSHIP DAY WEEKEND TRIP TO MADHAI
Celebrate the monsoons with Junoon Adventure’s Friendship day weekend trip to Madhai!
Reconnect with nature and explore your friendship with the untamed wilderness of Satpura Tiger Reserve as the magic of MP’s monsoons take over the landscape and bring out the true green hues of the forest. Stay at the best location, go on jungle walks and wildlife safaris, witness breathtaking riverside sunsets and enjoy sumptuous food and hospitality by Team Junoon. Now that’s what makes for a memorable weekend. Book your participation now.
- 2 Nights Accommodation on Sharing Basis
- Local Transportation in Madhai
5th Aug: Dinner
6th Aug: Breakfast, Lunch
7th Aug: Breakfast, Lunch
- Trekking permissions and entry charges
- Services of Team Junoon
- Safety and Security during the trek.
- Safari in Buffer Zone of Satpura Tiger Reserve
- Riverside Sunsets
- Jungle Trekking (8-10kms | Moderate)
- Bird Watching
- Local Exploration
- Fun Activities
- Flora Identification
- Wildlife Learning
- Night Safari in Buffer Zone
- Dense Forest of Satpura
- Opportunity for Nature Photography in Madhai
- To avoid the use of shared transportation, Team Junoon has decided to not provide transportation services to and back from the trekking location. Guests are therefore required to plan their travel accordingly.
- The trip is subject to permissions being available from the government and local authorities. In case there is another lockdown or permissions are denied due to any reasons, Junoon Adventure shall refund 100% of booking amount to participants.
- This is a monsoon trek and hence, guests are advised to be adequately prepared for getting into water. Please contact Team Junoon for further guidance.
- This is a monsoon trek and hence, rainfall is going to be part and parcel of the programs. Any cancellations owing to rainfall will not be entertained.
- In case of excessive rainfall or change in weather conditions, Team Junoon may take a call to change the trek date/place to ensure safety of all participants.
- Junoon Adventure will not be liable for any expenses that may arise due to force majeure, road blocks, landslides etc. and/or for expenses that may arise due to inadvertent losses like accidents, misplaced personal items etc.
- Full Trek cost to be paid at the time of booking.
- In case a participant chooses to withdraw the event/their participation, the amount will be refundable on the following basis:
✓ Cancellation intimation till 1 week before event date: 50% refund
✓ Cancellation intimation till 3 days before event date: No refund
- In case participant is diagnosed positive with Covid-19 after finalizing their participation and before the event date, their participation amount will be 100% refunded post submission of diagnosis documents from doctor.
- Refund Amount will be transferred to your account within 7 days of cancellation.
- Rescheduling charges applicable
- Junoon Adventure will not be liable for any discrepancies in information provided by participants in their health declarations or any instance of infections during or post the event.
- While we will try its level best to ensure all safety precautions, government guidelines and sanitization protocols are followed, Junoon Adventure shall not be held liable for mistakes/oversights by third party vendors including resort/hotel/catering/service teams
Covid Mitigation Measures
- Compulsory Aarogya Setu App
- Pre-Trip declaration of health and travel history for all participants
- Masks, gloves and sanitizers compulsory
- Maintenance of social distancing during the trip
- Small Batch size to avoid crowding
- Vetting of Team Junoon for health and hygiene and repeated sanitization of equipment.
- Temperature checks on arrival
- Junoon reserves the right to change package price, dates or trek route due to unforeseen reasons.
- Junoon reserves the right to reject any participation application.
- Junoon does not allow intake of alcohol or any kind of intoxicating substances on its camp.
- All disputes will be subject to Bhopal jurisdiction only.
- Basic first aid available at campsites and with trek leaders.
- Participants to inform organisers of any pre-existing medical conditions.