Trek to Gau Kho, Bhopal 14th August'22
Our Training Tools
AWAARGI TREK TO WATERFALLS OF BHOPAL
Think Amargarh Waterfall is the only monsoon wonder that Bhopal has to offer?
Our beautiful city is getting ready to surprise you yet again – this time with monsoon wonders that are beyond perfect and idyllic. Witness the jungles of Bhopal in full glory as the rains turn the land velvety green. Trek through uncharted trails and raging rivulets to reach the hidden waterfalls of Bhopal. And spend your Sunday searching for the hidden gems that can be found only when the monsoons bless Bhopal.
- Trekking permissions and entry charges
- Lunch, Tea and Snacks
- Packed Snacks for the Trek
- 1 Adventure Activity
- Fun in waterfall
- Safety and security during trek and waterfall time
- Services of Naturalist and Qualified Adventure Instructors
- Fun Games
- Bird Watching in Bhopal
- Nature Learning
- Trek to lesser-known monsoon waterfalls in Bhopal.
(Different waterfall for each trekking day – total 6 falls to be explored over 3 months)
- Dense Forest of Bhopal
- Gorgeous Views
- Lesser known trek near Bhopal
- Riverside Scenery
- 8-10km Trek (Moderate Difficulty)
- Opportunity for Nature Photography in Bhopal
- Caves/Rock Paintings on select trails.
- To avoid the use of shared transportation, Team Junoon has decided to not provide transportation services to and back from the trekking location. Guests are therefore required to drive up to the pick-up point where they will park their vehicles (with security guard’s services by Junoon) and move forward for the trek.
- The trip is subject to permissions being available from the government and local authorities. In case there is another lockdown or permissions are denied due to any reasons, Junoon Adventure shall refund 100% of booking amount to participants.
- This is a monsoon trek and hence, guests are advised to be adequately prepared for getting into water. Please contact Team Junoon for further guidance.
- This is a monsoon trek and hence, rainfall is going to be part and parcel of the programs. Any cancellations owing to rainfall will not be entertained.
- In case of excessive rainfall or change in weather conditions, Team Junoon may take a call to change the trek date/place to ensure safety of all participants.
- Junoon Adventure will not be liable for any expenses that may arise due to force majeure, road blocks, landslides etc. and/or for expenses that may arise due to inadvertent losses like accidents, misplaced personal items etc.
- Full Trek cost to be paid at the time of booking.
- In case a participant chooses to withdraw the event/their participation, the amount will be refundable on the following basis:
✓ Cancellation intimation till 1 week before event date: 50% refund
✓ Cancellation intimation till 3 days before event date: No refund
- In case participant is diagnosed positive with Covid-19 after finalizing their participation and before the event date, their participation amount will be 100% refunded post submission of diagnosis documents from doctor.
- Refund Amount will be transferred to your account within 7 days of cancellation.
- Rescheduling charges applicable
- Junoon Adventure will not be liable for any discrepancies in information provided by participants in their health declarations or any instance of infections during or post the event.
- While we will try its level best to ensure all safety precautions, government guidelines and sanitization protocols are followed, Junoon Adventure shall not be held liable for mistakes/oversights by third party vendors including resort/hotel/catering/service teams
Covid Mitigation Measures
- Compulsory Aarogya Setu App
- Pre-Trip declaration of health and travel history for all participants
- Masks, gloves and sanitizers compulsory
- Maintenance of social distancing during the trip
- Small Batch size to avoid crowding
- Vetting of Team Junoon for health and hygiene and repeated sanitization of equipment.
- Temperature checks on arrival
- Junoon reserves the right to change package price, dates or trek route due to unforeseen reasons.
- Junoon reserves the right to reject any participation application.
- Junoon does not allow intake of alcohol or any kind of intoxicating substances on its camp.
- All disputes will be subject to Bhopal jurisdiction only.
- Basic first aid available at campsites and with trek leaders.
- Participants to inform organisers of any pre-existing medical conditions.